COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 02, 2005


A day fOr me tO relax.. Nice!

WEDnesday, 27.APRil.2005
QuOted: "Aviation history was made this morning when the first A380, the world's largest commercial aircraft, successfully took off on its maiden flight leaving Blagnac International Airport in Toulouse, France at 10.29 hours local time (08.29 UTC) from runway 32L.."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"COOl"

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

FRIday, 29.APRil.2005
The *Supermarket WOman* has nOt returned me my Analysis.. 2 Weeks le!! which means I have nOt place any Orders fOr almOst a mth.. *ROC*.. I dun give a damn.. thOh the respOnsiblity will end up On me.. *Haa* WrOte her an email, cc: whOm it may cOncern.. *Evil* Nah, I dun care..
After wOrk, Was fOrced tO have dinner wit SS & LW.. "Hey, I'm On my way tO pick u up le.." *Bish* I haven't even decide Or rather.. U all didn't give me a chOice huh.. =( lOlx.. Had sushi again.. again.. Can't decide On where tO gO next.. End up at Cafe Cartel.. SavOring a slice Of Tiramisu CheeseCake, with my OreO Frappe.. Their TrOpical Zest & Pinky Paradise.. TOpic Of the day was hilariOus.. Thanks fOr letting me be part Of u 2.. *Waha* HOme sweet hOme 12.00AM.. But was msn~ing with my 2 dear ladies till 3AM.. Finally, the Order was placed.. Can't wait man.. *Grinz*

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

SATurday, 30.APRil.2005 Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The weather was super hOt! hOt! hOt!! bth.. With *Him*, we went Orchard walk walk.. Seems that I've changed my style Of shOppin.. I'm saving fOr my hOlidays lar.. *HOhO*
TOtal Spent At Orchard = SGD17.60 Next stOp.. Suntec.. Sad things happened there.. *laaLaalAA*.. 3rd stOp.. Parkway.. Had PastaMania fOr dinner.. Prawns & ShrOOms Linguini.. Supreme Pizza, Peach & Orange Freeze, Vanilla COke..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*DOlce FOrmaggi & Strawberry Bavarese*

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

SUNday, 01.MAY.2005
EveryOne, Happi LabOur Day!! Had Mac's Big Breakfast [Fav!] in the mOrning wit ^Him^.. sO crOwded.. Ppl lOve waking up early huh.. Hmm.. Adults are dOting On Children.. Went walking arOund COmpass POint.. BOught a KOSE prOduct, a stOrybOOk [Its been a lOng time since I read a bOOk =P] & Meiji Tibits [I lOve Meiji!].. Went hOme & Nua~ Rained! cOOling! Went Beach ROad tO have dinner.. Shi, next time we'll gO there fOr 牛肉面.. & nOt 辣椒面 Okie? nOt nice One.. Taste the same as Prawn nOOdle wit lOtsa Chilli.. Well, had my fav. GrassJelly.. *Yummi* Drizzling.. Headed tO Suntec.. Went CarrefOur & BOught mOre tibits.. Keke.. Had Ben & Jerry's ChOcOlate Fudge Ice-Cream with BrOwnie Bits.. *Slurp*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com::辣椒面::

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ThanX CaOMei~! *Cute*
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [2:27 PM]